TaxTron T1 Individual and Professional Editions are now released for the 2013 taxation year.
Below is a list of the major changes we have made in this year’s tax software.
- New optimization feature; analyzes tax return to identify tax savings to maximize refund.
- New Immigrant/Emigrant form to calculate proration of benefits.
- Updated RC381 form to reflect tax changes.
- Streamlined Quebec data entry forms to facilitate preparing of returns for Revenue Quebec.
- Added option to allow for ability to revoke CPP Election.
For the professional edition we have revised our licensing system.
- Each user will now receive a license number
- License number can be used on any number of machines provided the EFILE number is identical. Different EFILE numbers require their own unique license number.
The first day to file taxes using the EFILE/NETFILE system is February 10th, so download your copy of TaxTron T1 tax software here.
TaxTron T1 software for the 2013 tax year is available for both Windows and Mac operating systems.
NOTE: If you’ve ordered a CD, the CD’s will not be sent until the certification update is complete. The CD will include the updated Certification release of the software.